I know there are FPS-inspired shortcuts for assigning resizing constaints to layers in Sketch, but I’d like a way to simply copy those for one layer and paste them onto another.
- The Resizing Constraints commands would appear in the contextual menu when Control-clicking on a layer on the canvas (as depicted) or in the Layers list.
- I like the brevity of the contextual menu that appears when Control-clicking on a shadow in the Inspector. A similarly focused menu for the Resizing section would be nice.
- For those of us who use the keyboard heavily in Sketch, Command-Shift-C and Command-Shift-V to Copy and Paste constraints would be helpful.
- The Copy/Paste Resizing Constraints commands would also be available through the Edit > Paste menu. Reset is already in Layer > Constraints.
- It’s a bit inconsistent that the controls are labeled “Resizing” in the Inspector, “Constraints” in the Layer menu.