An alternate visual music browsing interface.
- The Genre bar would be hidden by default. Display could be toggled from the Edit menu (this and several other commands really belong in a View menu).
- The Genre bar would automatically expand to multiple rows and a vertical resize handle would appear above the artist section scroll bar if all genre titles could not fit in a single row. Ugly, but overflow menus are ugly and cumbersome.
- Multiple genres could be selected by Command- or Shift-clicking.
- The search bar would appear immediately above the Genre filter bar, but the background would be the blue-gray seen in Mail to visually differentiate it from the Genre bar.
- Adobe Illustrator does weird things when exporting to bitmaps and PDF.